ZUEEUZ.blogspot.com


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Around the House - White Wednesday


Don't know why I'm soooo tired today, I had my cup of coffee, maybe should have had Wheaties instead of oatmeal.  So I've just browsed my photos to see what whites I haven't shared yet.  These are just some things around the house that I took pictures of for fun when I was taking other pictures on purpose.

Don't want to miss a  
White Wednesday with Kathleen at Faded Charm 
if I don't have too!


My sister recently gave me another one of these, she thought I might make a cushion to pin necklaces to for display.  I tried it with the blue velvet but I'm not happy with the results.


This I believe is the side of an old awning and I pretty sure I'm using it up side down, but I like it better this way.  Hung it here on the stair wall recently but I had it up at our previous house and changed out with wreaths or tin signs with the seasons.


I bought this set of picture for cheap at my favorite junk shop.  I thought at first I might give them to my sister but now I think the colors would go in several rooms in my house and the silver frames are growing on me.  

And birds, duh, what was I thinking about giving them away?!  
Just need to find some wall space, something gotta give.


7 comments:

  1. Oh, love the bird pictures! Yeah, ya need to keep those! And I love the fact that you are using the awing inside your house. Plus, I like things that I can change to look of, for the season, too! Sorry I've been MIA, with school starting back and I've been bombarded with creative ideas, I have been neglecting the blog. I'm going to catch up on your post!

    ~♥~
    Kristal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bird photos! I am obsessed with birds. The colors are lovely! Love the statues, too! Thanks for popping over to my blog!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bird prints and especially the silver frames. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love the Fencing or Awning that lines the wall & the Bird Pics are so Sweet.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a cherub (different style) that I have the same plan for.

    I really like the bird prints.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anything cherubic is gorgeous for me! I love your sweet collection...You have inspired me to find some more.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the pin cushion idea!! So creative! I'm happy to be your newest follower of your delightful blog and would love to have you as a friend at FFD! I'm also hosting a link party/giveaway every Friday and would love to have you link up your finds/creations! Hope to see you there!
    Hugs,
    ~Terrell @ FrouFrouDecor~

    ReplyDelete